Monday, January 01, 2007

MuzzyCentric


Well, New Years Eve did not need a part two or three...mostly from the lack of interest in going into it.

Their were a few good moments....and quite a few bad ones. All will be memorable in one way or another.

The main moment was as the ball dropped and 2006 turned to 2007 I wondered WHAT am I doing here?

It was a moment I would have rather spent with family. In fact in the beginning I wanted to spend it with family...but guilt inducing phone calls made me try to reconsider.



Today was spent in that lovely tired euphoria when I woke up and it actually hit me that today was the last day of eighteen...which had been a very good year. I spent the day muddling about with a very small camera about the size of an average thumb that had been a gift.

I was quite pleased to see that it worked and enjoyed the gritty quality of the photos. My model?



Muzzy of course. The camera has no flash so she was very much happy to oblige.

I'd much rather show photos of Muzzy the Moocher than talk about any politics or rants tonight :)



Have a great day all!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Durward Discussion said...

If you think 18 was good, wait until you get to be 30 ... Now that WILL be a year! Most of the teenage and family traumas will have been put behind you, your confidence will allow you to avoid all those guilt trips from others and it will all happen while you are still young enough to enjoy all that sanity. :-)

Muzzy is cute too!

03 January, 2007  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Happy Birthday (a couple of days late) Sorry I missed the day. Did you and your model share a cup cake and ice cream? Hug that model for me :)

04 January, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Happy Birthday! How great. Muzzy is too cute.

05 January, 2007  
Blogger Michael Bains said...

The pics are great. The grittiness gives 'em a 70's era quality which just reinforces your current avatar.

Hey there, G-girl! (I loved that silly song when I was a little kid. lol!)

Happy '07!

06 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home