Saturday, October 14, 2006

KI YAH!

"Huh?"

"Huh?" was the first thought that popped into my head on Wednesday. Laying on my back on the cool wood floor and staring up at the lighting fixture gloomily dark despite the sun dripping through the glass windows.

Perhaps, it was annoyed at its lack of use.

The second thought was "What the..." which occured after I caught sight of my very young brother Trey's face looking pleased with himself or myself...depending on how he thought this had happened.

My six and a half (soon to be seven) year old brother had somehow flipped me onto my back when I'd advanced on him. The last thought that occured before the necessary counter tickle attack (vicious eh?) was a simple "Ow."

I'm still completely confused as to what he did to flip me on my back...actually so is he. He believed I had done it on purpose.

I had egged him on in our normal goofy way "C'mon Mr. Freeze! (His nickname in karate...no idea why exactly)C'mon Mr. Tasty Freeze! (Our following nickname for him at home) And finally C'mon Karate Man!

I said karate man so I got karate man!

Two things to say on that:

Hurrah! Trey can protect himself...phew!

and....

Ow?

I've been on a tylenol sea for the past few days on and off (the pill not the blogger)that funny little man pulled a muscle or something in my back and nothing is stretching it out at the moment.

Poor Trey, he's not quite over it. Though kind of enjoying it as well. I mean how often do you get to flip your eleven year difference sister?

And not get in trouble! (Yes, it was my fault..and Yes. He does know better)

But! In other more interesting less back related news!!!

Former congressman Foley is STILL bringing republicans heads to shame...somehow?

It seems like such a played out used story. It will be a lifetime movie in less than a year.

Those crazy republicans. I'm sorry I am bigoted against republicans. I try very hard not to be, but it just gets down right impossible doesn't it? I can't imagine how anyone would want to associate themselves with this era of republicans.

Hooray! Un-treated alcoholics! In the closet everything! Hypocrites! Liars! Cheaters! Pumpkin Eaters!

I don't have a problem with pumpkin eaters.

I swear.

Oh and Mel Gibson is apologizing and not apologizing again. He's sick of apologizing. He still does love the sound of his own voice though.

Don't we all?

Yeeccccccch.

Night!

Less tylenol *the pill not the blogger :)* induced rants soon :)



I love this song :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Durward Discussion said...

Good Morning VB. Sorry to hear you got flattened by the Ninja Turtle.

Because it is raining, all four of the felines were surrounding me last night in protest. They usually each pick a spot throughout the house, but last night the dismal conditions were obviously my fault and required repair.

It's like being stalked by a mini me pride of lions.

Hope you feel better soon.

15 October, 2006  
Blogger vanillabirdies said...

aww thanks jamie...well the pack circled it's leader

Muzzy needs to pace around a chair you happen to be sitting in over and over...then hide. then leave. then hide. And the same look of please fix this!

15 October, 2006  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Once, a long time ago I watched a man on TV teach women how to do what was done to you. When my husband, at that time, came home from work I told him what I had learned and asked him if I might try it on him. He said sure, he was laughing because he just knew I couldn't do it. We found out I sure could. No more laughing from him.

That's great that your little brother has learned this skill.

16 October, 2006  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

VB

I was out surfing the web for the Battle of Trafalgar (more about that later), but following my usual stream of conciousness path of surfing found a purely accidental place with the most interesting inhabitants

Kiss Me Hardy

If you click on the names of the contributors (I recommend artartie) it will take you to their individual journals. It seems to be blogs for the British and some truly delightful commentary, games, to do tasks, music etc.

Let me know what you think of some of them.

16 October, 2006  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

VB,

You haven't been around for a while. Is everything okay?

26 October, 2006  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

Great song ;-)
I know that your little brother knows that he can protect himself--- there is much empowerment for him...
good for any kid these days and these times...

Sorry about yoru back ...take care...

02 November, 2006  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

Okay VB

Long enough absence. Is all well? Time to put in an appearance or we all start to worry.

03 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home