Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh Bushie! You dun have to go through all that trouble for lil' ol' new orleans!

Ah yes a bitter bush blog.

On tuesday Mr. Bush took full responsibility for the incredibly slow federal response to the devastation that overtook New Orleans. He spoke at a high school, carried wood in photographs, and told the natives that New Orleans needed its "soul" to be restored. Who better to tell the world about soul than George W. Bush?

George got soul, yes he do. George got soul...how about you??

He then was quoted as saying:

"I know you love New Orleans, and New Orleans needs you,'...'She needs people coming home. She needs people — she needs those saints to come marching back, is what she needs.”

I'm sorry but today I just felt something rise up my throat, and it's not soul....and it most certainly is not the saints marching.

Maybe I'm being a pessimist (for one of the few times of my life..eek!) but...ugh.

He also met privately with a few residents of New Orleans...but the white house will not disclose what their conversations were about....

I can't even make a blog out of this info. I can just sort of sit here with my mouth open having lost the ability to speak except for "gah, uh gah??"

Happy Wednesday!

Doctors Appt. tomorrow....EEK!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, lol ok no so bitter as you may think...but pretty freaking mad at bush still.

He's a moronic bastard. Oh yes I'm sure he has more soul than anyone in the world..

Did I say soul I meant sole....I mean he must have a ton of shoes...so yeah he has the most soul in the whole world.

See...thats bitter.

G'luck with doctors appt!

30 August, 2006  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

Mahar figured out that to have read the 60 books he claimed to have read last year, Bush would have to read for 2 1/2 hours a day. Then he exercises 2 hours a day. He goes to bed at nine. Not too much time left over for anything as strenuous as being President.

The Bush caused thing in your throat is bitter bile not another symptom of whatever ails.

Hope you are feeling better and that all went well with the doctor.

04 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home