Monday, August 14, 2006

Beat on the Brat

It's amazing how vulnerable I can be at really stupid things.

How many times in the world do we meet what is easiest put as just a self conscience bitch?

Someone with such little faith in themselves they make those they view as a threat to them (in any which way) miserable?

My name is Arabella. And I have a problem.

I take this crap too seriously!

Felt good to admit it.

A few days ago I met up with a few friends (Namely my friend Skylar, and a guy I know)

With them came a girl I'd only talked to once on the phone and heard of...and her friend whom I'd only heard of.

Seemed like a really nice basic day and night.

I did notice I was getting sized up by girl who will remain nameless.

But cutting past the story because I'm still too bothered by it to go into detail...

The next night apparently she completely badmouthed my friend Skylar and I.

I was told by my very honest guy friend.

Now, the insults hurled (best word) were on the absolute transparent bitch side of the road.

I won't go into detail about what she said about my friend Skylar except for the fact she felt skylar couldnt sing...which is very much not so.

My insults were mostly of the why does everyone think she's so special and attractive variety?

There's no way to go into detail on that I feel and not sound pompous and stupid lol.

She also was quick to announce I had been flirting viciously with my guy friend to his girlfriend.

Which is the absolute covering of her tracks because it's obvious I wasn't...and she had a large crush.

The things that bother me about this are simple. We did nothing to her, I'd known her for 6 hours and stayed out of her way, and she acted sweet as sugar to us that night and completely serpented tongued us the next.

What I hate is I knew I felt something off about her and I tried to ignore it.

What I hate more is that this bothers me so much.

I would completely dig some super advice right now.

Because no matter what I do I cannot get it out of my head.

Night


Blah :(

3 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

First, the old saying, consider the source. Sounds like she's the kind of person that no wise person is going to take seriously.

I know what you mean about feeling you should let it go, I do the same thing sometimes. But as long as what she says bothers you, she has power over your emotions. You don't want her to have that power do you? So tell yourself that you deny her any control over any of your feelings. I'm telling you, it works :)

14 August, 2006  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

Whelp- POP gave the same advice that I would give- Consider the Source...and consider WHY do you care- why value her opinion?
You are so much better than that- you are kind and sensitive and creative....

( People who gossip about others are usually coping with low self esteem and jealousy...hmmm..food for thought)

14 August, 2006  
Blogger Michael Bains said...

Whelp (lol! I love that!) the 2 ladies there nailed what I'd think is needed.

I'd just add that you write very well. The expression of what you're feeling and why were precise while staying casual and I found it - not to sound too pompous (lol1) - admirable.

You'll be fine, eh. {-;

16 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home