Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tom Kat and Baby makes Nee

Dun dun dun!

Is there no Suri?

Apparently so.


Either that or something is ill with the child...which is absolutely horrible if so.


Or the baby's black. :)

Suuuuuri!?

Whereth areth youeth?


On the topic of celebrity babies...I've had it up to here *meaning over my 5'3" body*
with the non stop attention on shiloh the brangelina baby.

Poor first two. Do they have pillow lips?

Nope. I mean thats going to account for some serious sibling rivalry.

The uber baby vs. the adopted.

Do we really care this much? It's a baby...like all other babies a beautiful pure thing...that is being hosed over with shiny shit eating commentary and magazine covers.

We want our children raised as regular children...and please stop paying attention to us...unless you'd like to buy our magazine...where all the profits will go to a third world country *yay!!!*...that we will overpublish endlessly. *boo*

So for the end of this blog

G'luck little Suri (if you are Suri!!!)

G'luck little Shiloh

And definitely g'luck two other nameless kids because they've been out of the picture too long.

Pray for Shiloh to have a REALLY long awkward stage..lol just kidding

AND watch this! Because nothing beats outkast and nothing beats peanuts.



I felt like Charlie Brown as a kid...how about you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I plan on having a people magazine devoted to my non existent children

...and i was shroeder

i think you were the little red headed girl but ce la vie

07 July, 2006  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I'm probably Lucy

And yes I do often depend on the kindness of strangers, especially yesterday when I was lost in the dark blog place. :)

07 July, 2006  
Blogger Michael Bains said...

I followed POP over, just for kicks, and got to dance as well! LOL

Love that song, and the 'Nuts separately. Together they do be rockin'!

07 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home