Wednesday, June 14, 2006

And In '44....

Why I love Harry Nilsson...

Why I love 1941...

Why everyone should watch...




Tomorrow! Happy birthday to Muzzy and Harry.

Very strange my dog shares a birthday with Harry Nilsson.

Even stranger that it also is my parents old wedding anniversary..and my uncle and aunt's aniversary.

eek!

But I don't think I qualify for a six degrees of seperation because of that..boo hoo :(

Probably will write five other blogs today...bye for now :)

love,

arabella

5 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Here's an early Happy Birthday wish for Muzzy. :)

14 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi vanillabirdies, I love Harry, too. The happiest of birthdays to Muzzy.

14 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey vanillabirdie and Muzzy: Happy birthday and enjoy some birthday cake for all of us!

Make sure you blow out all the candles:)

14 June, 2006  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

Thank you for stopping by Crawfordslist. We need your voice over there.

Rory, Mittens, Ki Ki Boom, and Miss Pris all wish Muzzy the happiest of birthdays.

The only thing wonderful in Rent was the Tango Maureen. Everything else you noted was right. I want that loft.

14 June, 2006  
Blogger Rob said...

Thats good about your dog, how old will Muzzy be?

20 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home