Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Can I run and hide yet?

A quick trip out of town.

Joy as I'm lifted up into the air spun around and upside down on a ride that should have the words ahhhh! before it

Calm and happy as a clam to come home to.....

Not so much fun.

It's been a long last week. Now that it's Monday I'm worried its going to be one of those long weeks. Okay now I am officially terrified of horror movies, dislike nasty ants, wish i knew somewhere to sit and hide in peace, am utterly lonesome..and feel bad because my muzzy's birthday is wednesday...and my guess is the cruddiness of everyone else's problems in this family will take a toll on her normal cheeriness.

I have to make it up to her very badly.

Big long walks and plays in central and carl shurz..here we come!

I wish I could trust my parents without it turning on me.

I wish I had a cloak to hide in..something for muzzy...something for yule...books to get lost in...and someone to talk to who won't be baffled.

:( ahh

love,

me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home