Monday, November 06, 2006

Blogger Likes Birdies

Finally! I can return to my beloved blog after quite an absence.

Blogger was acting quirky for quite some time on my computer...or it may have been the fact that my computer was acting quirky. Either way after a long bored and lost time I was pleased to see my original blog had not died as I thought it had.

It's been a very interesting although less than constructive break. Trey had his birthday party which I photographed...and my mother decided to crop all of my arsty angles and shading. The children were all in halloween costumes so it was a very thrilling circus wonka's factory experience...and my mother cropped them as we have that kind of relationship...I mashed her lipstick by accident, she crops my pictures...passive aggressive love and revenge :)

Halloween was excellent.

Still fuming over various politicians.

Muzzy is still a terrierist. Though a lovely sweet one.

Yule the fish has a new "high tech" tank.

New York is doing well, we've hit november so it's still very pretty.

And my stepfather and I bonded over Craig Crawford..hmm

Well night folks! Be back very very soon :)

3 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Hi,
Glad to see you back and know that all is well on NY front. Blogger has its moments. My site went blank twice last week. That had happened once before and someone told me what to do, but it's a scary sight when you click on your site and see a white screen.

Again, welcome back :)

07 November, 2006  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

Welcome back! Computers can be frustrating at times particularly when fighting with something as quirky as blogger.

We are having a nosh fest for the returns over at Crawfords in case you want to bring something.

Brian may open his live chat, so we'll see how that goes.

07 November, 2006  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

welcome back...glad that you are okay...CHANGE arrived....thank heavens...

08 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home