Saturday, May 12, 2007

You may ask yourself, HOW DID I GET HERE?

I have been staying away from the news for a few weeks now. I'll make sure I have some knowledge of what's going on but, in all truth I'm just not...I don't know really. Awake? Around? I am interested, so that's not it.

I think I'm spending too much time with my generation again. I always feel like my IQ drops a few extra points after a couple of weeks. I am completely lacking in interesting conversations in the social environment.

It is dull.

I think it's time to take a very long train ride back to something intelligent.

I'm taking it to the suburbs tomorrow but eh, there are still people there over the age of 23.

That's good.

4 Comments:

Blogger COLORADO BOB said...

I made a play list for my unknown friends in the Apple.

Dial in to the latest post.

12 May, 2007  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

Oklahoma had origins? Who Knew?

History of the Musical Oklahoma

12 May, 2007  
Blogger blueINdallas said...

vb - Hope the test went well and the tea was good. Tea shops are springing up all over. Went to one in Des Moines last fall. They visited over 60 shops around the country before they opened their shop. They offered a traditional Chinese tea service with an explanation of all the traditions.

Now we shall see if I really am a valid entity and my post will be accepted, at least as far as blogspot is concerned.

12 May, 2007  
Blogger Kerry McKibbins said...

Hey - I live on Long Island.
I'm not that bad.
I don 't think I am, lol.

18 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home