Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Jersey Nougat


I'm out of Manhattan visiting my mother for a few days, and tonight is all about baby brother. Which means we've done a few crafts, he's learned about Buffalo Springfield and Keith Moon...He's had his hair styled this way and that.

He's explained to me Star Wars, and told me what Beatles tee shirt he'd like. Now he's up past his bedtime and watching me sort through photos my favorite being this one. It was a great hairstyle he wanted after I showed him CryBaby with Johnny Depp.

Mr. Cool my little rockabilly is waiting patiently for books to be read to him.

Have a great weekend to everyone about!


Love,

Arabella

3 Comments:

Blogger COLORADO BOB said...

I'm trying to read the print on those jammies, but I'm no sports fan. But don't think it's for the Mets.

04 February, 2007  
Blogger Michael Bains said...

Looks like "Sledge(?) Valley" Snow Camp.

Scarily, I kept thinkin' there were Vodka bottles or something on there. LOL!

Ya might wanna tell 'im that Captain Jack Sparrow drinks mostly rum, eh. {-;

04 February, 2007  
Blogger Durward Discussion said...

Beautiful child. If he has his sisters, talent, charm and brains, the women of the world will be very, very fortunate in about 20 years.

06 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home