Friday, February 22, 2008

Clue

I was awoken this morning at about two by what I believe was a large crashing noise. Disoriented and still a bit paint smeared I immediately panicked when I saw my easel with painting (in progress) on the floor upside down. Wet canvas facing floor.

Aaccch!

I must mention there was a very sheepish (guilty perhaps?) looking Sheperd Mix looking over at me, ears as up and out as all get out...and tail thump, thump, thumping as if only she were saying "Remember how adorable I am? Please remember how adorable I am!"

I know.

Luckily oil paint after a bit just smudges (thank you layers!) and smears. Lifted it up...Picked a bit of fuzz off the painting (cursing appropriately after noticing a dent in the wall from the easel) and placed it and the easel back on it's place on the table...I then took much too much time trying to figure out what had happened. It was too odd, I must keep the crime scene open. I must interrogate the witness/suspect. What the heck did she do???

But the witness/suspect/yes absolutely the culprit was still adorable (and a bit nervous) so I patted her on the head and let her go.

I learn from my country. ;)

Just kidding.

On another note,

Please someone call a groundhog and ask them in detail "When is spring coming?"

The entire city is covered in snow...Help!

Have a good weekend :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Durward Discussion said...

My feline miscreants have mastered that "who me?" expression very well.

If you are at all interested, I've tagged you for a meme. No pressure everyone is totally free to ignore the invitation.

22 February, 2008  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

all animals know how to look sooooo innocent....I am so glad to see you blogging again...I missed you...I guess I should have checked back sooner....

03 March, 2008  
Blogger Michael Bains said...

Spring? Oh my, but it's finally Here!!!

Have you finished that particular painting yet? Or wrapped up the "investigation"?

'-)

17 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home