Monday, May 28, 2007

A non-strike

I'm still in a vaguely anti-writing mood (Waiting on test results, so everything I've written recently has had very little focus...and a whole lot of nothing!)so I'm still spewing youtube videos.

And what's wrong with that??

After a nearly three hour march (singular, and for no particular purpose but I'll be happy to call it my "Memorial Day March") I came back feeling lighter, more humid, and even more confused than before.

I feel like I'm on the brink of some sort of change, I just have no idea what it is.

So for my second video of the writing drought, John Lennon and Bob Dylan in a cab from the documentary "Don't Look Back".

First thought,

Genius!


Second thought,

What were they on?



Hope for a fulfilling Memorial Day to everyone involved in the past or present, and to their families. It's awful what people are having to go through, and for what?

Well Mr. Bush?

3 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

What kind of change do you feel is coming?

07 June, 2007  
Blogger COLORADO BOB said...

Hey folks, kind words from your quarter are the tonic that is Web 2.0...

Got pictures up to my arm pits.
I was trying flesh out the screen name.

08 June, 2007  
Blogger eProf2 said...

Hello to 9/11. I miss him over on CListers and our discussions on Leonard Cohen and so many other interesting ideas.

08 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home